GK Volunteer Application
Thank you for choosing to serve in Gospel Kids! We are always looking for Classroom Teachers and Helpers who can lead our kids to find their acceptance, purpose, security, value, and significance in Jesus alone. We take the application and screening process seriously and reserve the right to decline any applicant. As the security and protection of our kids is paramount, we appreciate your cooperation.
Steps to getting involved in Gospel Kids
1. Fill out the application below.
2. Within a few days an email will arrive with instructions to complete your background check.
3. After your background check and application are reviewed, we'll contact you to finalize your position and personal schedule.
4. You will then receive instructions to sign up with Planning Center Online, the program we use to schedule our workers, and send information.
Before you complete the application, please know that we ask our volunteers to agree to the following things:
1. I will commit to attending volunteer dates and training sessions.
2. I will commit to attending Sunday services, and being involved in the community of Redeemer.
3. I will commit to arriving at church by 8:30 for the pre-service meeting on the days I am scheduled to serve.
If you have any additional questions please contact us at GospelKids@theredeemerchurch.com.
Thank you for your interest in Gospel Kids. You can expect an email from our staff within a week.